I have 25 of the best gluten-free snack recipes and links to where you can buy some really good gluten-free snacks. These are easy recipes and easy buying. I gotta have my snacks and I think most people do too. If you are on a gluten-free diet finding a good gluten-free snack can be very difficult and frustrating. I mean I can only eat so many apples and oranges and carrot sticks for snacks before I’ve gotta have something sweet or something salty. More important also sometimes I just need something I can buy and eat right away or that I can pack and take with me when I am on the go, that is gluten-free and tastes good too. That’s why I have researched and found the best gluten-free snacks that you can buy on Amazon. Below are links to where you can buy these gluten free snacks on Amazon. You will love the Larabars that are cheaper than in the stores, my favorite.
I also have some really good gluten-free snack recipes that are quick and easy to make. There are a lot of different gluten-free snack recipes here from protein balls, hummus, snack bars, granola and gluten-free nachos to gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. I hope these items and recipes are helpful to you and you can now enjoy eating gluten-free.
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
25 Best Gluten-Free Snack Recipes
About ZonePerfect Perfectly Simple
Perfectly Simple is as much the perfect snack as it is a simple approach to life. When it comes to how we craft our snacks, we fully subscribe to the “less is more” theory. That’s why we take the time to choose the perfect blend of healthy, tasty ingredients for a simple feel-good snack.
• We’re super-picky about the ingredients we use; ensuring bars are simple, delicious, and satisfying.
• Our snacks are loaded with protein and low calorie, to keep you fuller, longer.
• Each bar is wrapped and ready to go, so you never have to settle when you’re on the go.
• Our passion for simplicity inspires us to do more: More variety. More flavors. More to snack on throughout the year.
• We go beyond the simplicity of our snacks to help you find new ways to simplify your life
• We’re choiceful about where we source our ingredients from, and make our bars in the USA.
3. Gluten-Free Raw Peanut Butter Cookie Bites Recipe (Copycat LaraBar Recipe)
Peanuts – Dates
I love hummus and I could go on and on about how healthy it is and how easy it is to make, but I won’t. I do know some people including my kids that don’t like the tahini in hummus. So, I came up with this delicious homemade version of hummus that doesn’t have tahini in it. It takes 5 minutes to make it unless you pop the skins off, that takes a few minutes longer.
Suggestion: Use a rotisserie chicken from the store