I love fajitas and they are not all that hard to make, but when I think of fajitas I think of tortillas and that means gluten. Since I try to eat gluten-free whenever I can, that means no fajitas, right? Wrong! There are many gluten-free fajita recipes out there.
A gluten-free fajita recipe can mean anything from being made with a corn tortilla or a cassava flour tortilla or even a lettuce wrap tortilla. It could also be in a bowl with no tortilla at all , on cottage cheese, as a one-dish recipe with quinoa or rice or over a salad.
There are many different gluten-free fajita recipes and I have 25 of the best ones there are. Enjoy all of those fresh peppers and onions and steak or chicken and spices, avocados and cheese. What are your favorite fajita ingredients and what’s your favorite gluten-free tortilla option?
Have a good day!
- Top 25 Gluten-Free Fajita Recipes
- 1. Cilantro Lime Chicken Fajita Salad Recipe
- 2. Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- 3. 20-Minute Skillet Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- 4. Steak Fajitas with Cassava Flour Tortillas Recipe
- 5. Skinny Fajita Salad Recipe
- 6. One Pot Vegan Fajitas with Sweet Potato Rice Recipe
- 7. Chile Lime Salmon Fajita Salad with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette Recipe
- 8. Skinny Chicken Fajita Nacho Casserole Recipe
- 9. Oven Baked Beef Fajitas Recipe
- 10. Mexican Salad Bowl Recipe
- 11. The BEST Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- 12. Traditional Beef Fajitas Recipe
Top 25 Gluten-Free Fajita Recipes
Limes – Cilantro – Chicken Breasts – Onion – Yellow Bell Pepper – Romaine Lettuce – Avocado – Cherry Tomatoes
Chicken Breasts – Lime – Green Chilis – Pico de Gallo – Bell Peppers – Red Onion – Yellow Onion