The following are 25 of the best gluten-free coconut flour cookie recipes. I know what you are probably thinking – another post about coconut flour? Does she eat anything else? The answer is yes, I do eat a variety of foods, but currently I incorporate a lot of coconut (in all forms) into my diet.
I’m definitely not the only one who loves coconut. More and more people are using coconut flour as a substitute for all purpose flour to make foods gluten-free or just because they love the flavor. Either way, I hope you will enjoy some of these coconut flour cookies recipes.
All of these coconut flour cookie recipes are gluten-free. They have coconut flour in the recipe, some of these recipes have a lot of coconut flour and some don’t have so much, but they all have coconut flour and are all gluten-free. Some of them are even Paleo, which means they don’t have any grains or dairy.
Under each title I have listed the main ingredients in the cookies, so you can easily see if you can eat the main ingredients of those cookies.
If I missed any gluten-free coconut flour cookie recipes that you love, feel free to comment below. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed these recipes you may like our other Coconut Flour Recipe post:
- Gluten-Free Coconut Flour Cookie Recipes
- 1. Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 2. Gluten-Free Chocolate Peppermint Swirl Soft Sugar Cookies Recipe
- 3. The BEST Gluten-Free Soft-Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4. Grain Free Double Chocolate Almond Coconut Cookies Recipe
- 5. Double Chocolate Chip Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cookies Recipe
- 6. Soft and Chewy Gluten Free Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 7. Caramel Apple Gingersnaps Recipe
- 8. Gluten-Free Scandinavian Thumbprint Cookies Recipe
- 9. Grain Free Almond Coconut Chocolate Chunk Cookies Recipe
- 10. Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
- 11. Gluten Free Coconut Flour Funfetti Cookies Recipe
- 12. Raw Gluten Free Chocolate Hazelnut Strawberry Jam Thumbprints Recipe
Gluten-Free Coconut Flour Cookie Recipes
almond flour – coconut flour – honey
almond butter – cane sugar – butter – eggs – coconut flour – chocolate chunks
dates – strawberries – chia seeds – hazelnut butter – coconut sugar – almond milk – coconut flour – almond flour – cacao