Hello, I have 30 of the best gluten-free Christmas dinner recipes in the world for you to choose from for the best Christmas dinner ever. Christmas is getting close and it’s time to start finding those perfect recipes for your Christmas dinner or maybe your Christmas party. Maybe this year you can plan your own dinner party including some of these Gluten-Free Christmas Dinner Recipes.
My pet peeve is when company’s write on packages, or people say this is gluten-free and that’s gluten-free and it’s something that’s is always naturally gluten-free like, say, water. Oh, that just bugs me to death.
So while I do have some recipes in this post that are probably always gluten-free like the ham and vegetables. The majority of these recipes are for dishes that do always have gluten in them such as stuffing and rolls and cookies and pie etc.
Thanksgiving and Christmas are a really hard time of year for people that have to eat gluten-free especially when you go to a party and there are tons of desserts that contain tons of gluten. Now you can volunteer to make the dessert and you can make one or more of these gluten-free recipes here and no one else will even know or care that it’s gluten-free.
I am trying to make the task of making a gluten-free Christmas dinner a lot easier for you. I hope I have.
You can come back to this post any time you want and find a gluten-free recipe for almost every item on your Christmas dinner list. There are also some great recipes for cookies, gingerbread men, Christmas cake and a great gluten-free pie crust recipe.
I seriously hope these gluten-free Christmas dinner recipes are helpful and I hope you love some of them. Let me know what your favorite are.
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
- The 25 Best Gluten-Free Christmas Dinner Recipes – Enjoy the Holidays!
- 1. Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Ham Recipe
- 2. Gluten-Free Rosemary & Garlic Crusted Beef Recipe
- 3. Slow Cooked Gluten-Free Lamb Roast Recipe
- 4. Gluten-Free Lemon Herb Roasted Cornish Game Hens Recipe
- 5. Lemon Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- 6. Gluten-Free Accordion Potatoes Recipe
- 7. Gluten-Free Party Potatoes Deluxe Recipe
- 8. Gluten-Free Mashed Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- 9. Gluten-Free Cranberry Sage Carrots Recipe
- 10. Skinny Gluten-Free Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 11. Gluten-Free Roasted Garlic Quinoa & Kale Salad with Cranberries Recipe
- 12. Gluten-Free Corn Bread Stuffing Recipe
- 13. Gluten-Free Mushroom Rosemary Quinoa Stuffing Recipe with Cranberries
- 14. Gluten-Free Cranberry Flax Stuffing Recipe
- 15. Gluten-Free Christmas Kale Salad Recipe
- 16. Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Soft Dinner Rolls Recipe
- 17. Gluten-Free Biscuits Recipe
- 18. Gluten-Free Pine Nut Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 19. Gluten-Free Cranberry Orange Quinoa Salad Recipe
- 20. Gluten-Free Holiday Cranberry Salsa Recipe
- 21. Roasted Gluten-Free Chestnut Soup with Thyme Cream Recipe
- 22. Gluten-Free Sausage, Onion & Kale Stuffed Acorn Squash Recipe
- 23. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 24. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bars Recipe
- 25. Gluten-Free Pie Crust Recipe
The 25 Best Gluten-Free Christmas Dinner Recipes – Enjoy the Holidays!
Ham – Honey – Orange Juice
Rib Eye Roast – Onion – Mushrooms
Lamb Roast – Garlic – Kalamata Olives
Cornish Game Hen – Lemons – Onion
Red Potatoes – Olive Oil – Parmesan Cheese – Parsley
Frozen Hash Browns – Sour Cream – Cheddar Cheese – Green Onion – Gluten-Free Corn Flakes
Sweet Potatoes – Coconut Butter
Carrots – Cranberries
Green Beans – Parmesan Cheese – Cornmeal
Cranberries – Chia Seeds – Kale – Quinoa – Fennel Bulb – Walnuts
Corn Meal – Turkey – Pumpkin – Celery
Quinoa – Mushrooms – Cranberries
Almond Flour – Arrowroot Starch – Flax Seed
Kale – Pomegranate Seeds – Hemp Seeds – Orange Juice – Pine Nuts
Rice Flour – Potato Starch – Tapioca Starch
Mushrooms – Brown Rice – Quinoa
Quinoa – Kale – Cranberries
Cranberries – Orange Zest – Jalapenos – Green Onions
Chestnuts – Onion – Carrot – Whipping Cream
Acorn Squash -Onion – Kale – Spicy Italian Sausage
Rice Flour – Cornstarch – Cream Cheese