I came up with these 25 gluten-free Christmas dessert recipes because Christmas time can be a really hard time of the year if you have to eat gluten-free. All those Christmas parties can be a real drag if you can’t eat much of the food. I know it is very hard for me because I can’t eat the turkey stuffing or the rolls or a lot of the desserts. So I decided to stop wallowing in my pain and find a whole bunch of good gluten-free recipes and here they are.
I also have a list of The 25 Best Gluten-Free Christmas Dinner Recipes – Enjoy the Holidays! you might enjoy. The Christmas dinner recipes post has a few dessert recipes also besides a lot of good gluten-free recipes for your whole Christmas dinner that are not duplicated here. You might want to check those out too.
You know these recipes will help you keep from getting a Santa belly because it’s the carbs that make you gain weight and a lot of these recipes are not only gluten-free but also carb-free.
Christmas time is the most wonderful time of the year! One of the best parts of the holidays is all of the wonderful food, starting with Thanksgiving and then there is Christmas!
I truly think the holidays is the best time of the year. Everyone is so thoughtful of each other and have the Christmas cheer throughout the season! There are so many memories and traditions that come with the season it is just fantastic!
I am anticipating a wonderful season to make lots of food and treats to share with my family and friends.
It will be awesome to just relax and spend time as a family!
Hopefully these Gluten-Free Christmas Dessert Recipes will get you started in planning your holiday season!
I really want to know what is your favorite part about Christmas? Do you enjoy the songs? Treats? Looking to Christ? Presents? Ice Skating? What is your favorite part?
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
- 25 Gluten-Free Christmas Dessert Recipes – Without Getting a Santa Belly
- 1. Gluten-Free Cranberry Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe
- 2. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
- 3. Gluten-Free Chocolate Peppermint Coconut Macaroons Recipe
- 4. Gluten-Free Chocolate Peppermint Swirl Soft Sugar Cookies Recipe
- 5. Gluten-Free Quinoa Pumpkin Cookies Recipe with Chocolate Chips and Brown Sugar Icing
- 6. Frozen-Inspired Gluten-Free Spritz Cookies Recipe
- 7. Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- 8. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cookies with Chocolate Chips Recipe
- 9. Paleo Apple Galette Recipe
- 10. No-Bake Gluten-Free Pecan Snowballs Recipe
- 11. Gluten-Free Candy Cane Snowballs Recipe
- 12. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cake with Cinnamon Buttercream + Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
- 13. Gluten-Free Cardamom Spiced Ginger Cookies Recipe
- 14. Gluten-Free Mastiha Shortbread Recipe
- 15. Gluten-Free Grinch Kabobs Recipe
- 16. Gluten-Free Puppy Cane Chow Recipe (For Humans)
- 17. Gluten-Free White Chocolate Candy Cane Fudge
- 18. Homemade Gluten-Free Pomegranate Chocolate Bark Recipe
- 19. Gluten-Free Chai Spiced Sugar Cookies Recipe
- 20. Gluten-Free Christmas Meringue Cookies Recipe
- 21. Gluten-Free Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Marshmallows Recipe
- 22. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Brownies Recipe
- 23. Gluten-Free Filled Cookies Recipe
- 24. Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Bundt Cake Recipe
- 25. Gluten-Free Fruit Christmas Tree Recipe
25 Gluten-Free Christmas Dessert Recipes – Without Getting a Santa Belly
Almond Flour – Tapioca Starch – Molasses
Almond Flour – Coconut Flour
Almond Flour – Tapioca Starch
Almond Flour – Tapioca Flour
Pecans – Coconut – Dates – Arrowroot Starch
Candy Canes – Coconut
Grapes – Strawberries – Bananas – Mini Marshmallows
Rice Chex – Corn Chex – Peppermint Kisses Candy – Candy Canes
Candy Canes – Condensed Milk
Pomegranates – Cacao Powder
Marshmallows – Chocolate – Peppermint Candy
Almond Flour – Coconut Flour
Gluten-Free Flour – Raisins
Pineapple – Pear – Clementines – Kiwi – Strawberries – Blackberries – Grapes