Fish in all it’s varieties is very healthy; they all have good healthy fat in them and are low in calories and high in nutrients. Gluten-free baked fish is particularly good for you because it doesn’t have the added unhealthy fat from frying and the extra calories of carbs.
The problem is that baked fish is usually covered with breading, which is full of gluten. I’ve seen some that have more breading than they do fish.
If you are on a gluten-free diet, this is an even bigger problem. Some of these gluten-free baked fish recipes still have breading on them but they are all gluten-free and some don’t have breading at all.
You’ll have to try several of these recipes to find your favorites. I hope you enjoy them and can find some new favorite recipes for your gluten-free diet. Let me know which ones are your favorite.
- 1. Lemon Garlic Herb Crusted Salmon Recipe
- 2. Blood Orange Baked Salmon & Carrots Recipe
- 3. Walnut Maple Crusted Salmon Recipe
- 4. Gluten-Free Quick & Tasty Pan-Fried Tilapia Recipe
- 5. Baked Fish with Lemon Herb Sauce Recipe
- 6. Smoked Gouda and Spinach Salmon Recipe
- 7. Pesto Salmon With Tomatoes Recipe
- 8. Baked Fish with Potatoes, Olives & Carrots Recipe
- 9. Salmon and Spinach Cakes with Fried Eggs Recipe
- 10. Baked Salmon with Honey and Thyme Recipe
- 11. Oven Fried Fish Recipe
- 12. Quinoa Crusted Sole in a Chili Lime Marinade Recipe
Salmon – Lemon – Dill