Here are 25 of the best ever gluten-free appetizer recipes. Appetizers are great for snacks and parties too. Look at all these awesome recipes. Appetizers are so versatile, you can have appetizers at the beginning of a meal, during a meal, as a snack any time you want or you can make an appetizer the whole meal if you want to.
Appetizers are fun because they can be pretty much anything you want them to be, meat, veggies, fruit, carbs or combinations of any of the above. For this list I have 25 gluten free appetizer recipes, that means there is no gluten in any of these recipes.
What is the definition of an appetizer, google says it is “a small dish of food or a drink taken before a meal or the main course of a meal to stimulate one’s appetite”. These 25 gluten free appetizer recipes will certainly stimulate your appetite.
I think you’ll be surprised at how many of these gluten free appetizer recipes would normally contain gluten, but nope, none of these do. You might normally expect a recipe for pita bread, tortillas or naan bread to have gluten in them, but these are gluten free.
I have many other gluten free appetizer recipes also including hummus, chicken wings, plantain chips and nuts, lot of nuts and even a gluten free cracker recipe you can use with the dip recipes I have. I think these gluten free appetizer recipes will be helpful to you.
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
- 1. Grilled Sweet Corn Salsa Recipe
- 2. Oil-Free Stuffed Grape Leaves Recipe
- 3. Parmesan Garlic Baked Chicken Wings Recipe
- 4. Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bites Recipe
- 5. Quick Shirmp Ceviche Recipe
- 6. Spinach and Avocado Dip Recipe
- 7. Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 8. Veggie Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe
- 9. Bacon and Goat Cheese Stuffed Sweet Pepper Poppers Recipe
- 10. Crispy Parmesan Zucchini Fries Recipe
- 11. Cajun Onion Rings Recipe
- 12. Pizza Bombs Recipe