This is the best easy gluten-free pumpkin protein bars recipe I’ve ever tried. The drizzled white chocolate on top of these bars are the perfect added touch.
You may think it’s hard to find a healthy pumpkin protein bars recipe but I have a great one for you today. I don’t know many people who don’t love a good treat!
I actually bag them up in pairs and keep them in my fridge all the time! I usually make a batch every single week, in fact! I send them with my husband for snacks at work and always have them for when I need a quick meal or on the go treat! My daughter even loves them! You can freeze them too if you want to make a few batches at a time.
If you like these pumpkin protein bars, you may also like these recipes:
Easy, Gluten-Free Pumpkin Protein Bars Recipe
These bars are almost like a cross between a pumpkin cake and pumpkin pie. They are so moist and flavorful….lots of spice! I added a drizzle of melted white chocolate atop the bars for a little sweetness…they’re really not overly sweet bars at all. That could be totally optional, though. I just knew it would make them pop in the pictures and the flavors go well together. Melted dark chocolate would work well too.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 8
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Gluten-Free
- 1 Cup Oat Flour
- 1 ½ scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Real Salt
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Allspice
- ¼ tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree (Fresh or Canned)
- ½ Tbl Vanilla
- ½ Cup Pecans or Walnuts (chopped, optional)
- ½ Cup White or Dark Chocolate Chips (melted, optional)
- Grease an 8×8 glass baking dish. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the oat flour, protein powder, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, allspice, ginger and brown sugar.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree and vanilla until smooth and well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl of dry ingredients and whisk until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and smooth.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts over the top of the batter evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 23-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in the dish for at least 20 minutes before slicing into squares.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over the bars, if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator.