This is the best easy gluten-free pumpkin protein bars recipe I’ve ever tried. The drizzled white chocolate on top of these bars are the perfect added touch.
If you like these pumpkin protein bars, you may also like these recipes:
Easy, Gluten-Free Pumpkin Protein Bars Recipe
These bars are almost like a cross between a pumpkin cake and pumpkin pie. They are so moist and flavorful….lots of spice! I added a drizzle of melted white chocolate atop the bars for a little sweetness…they’re really not overly sweet bars at all. That could be totally optional, though. I just knew it would make them pop in the pictures and the flavors go well together. Melted dark chocolate would work well too.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 8
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Gluten-Free
- 1 Cup Oat Flour
- 1 ½ scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Real Salt
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Allspice
- ¼ tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree (Fresh or Canned)
- ½ Tbl Vanilla
- ½ Cup Pecans or Walnuts (chopped, optional)
- ½ Cup White or Dark Chocolate Chips (melted, optional)
- Grease an 8×8 glass baking dish. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the oat flour, protein powder, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, allspice, ginger and brown sugar.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree and vanilla until smooth and well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl of dry ingredients and whisk until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and smooth.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts over the top of the batter evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 23-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in the dish for at least 20 minutes before slicing into squares.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over the bars, if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator.