Snickerdoodle cookies are one of my all-time favorite cookies. Below are 25 gluten-free snickerdoodle cookies that I am looking forward to trying. Recently I have been craving snickerdoodles like crazy and so I decided it was time to find a good gluten-free snickerdoodle cookie recipe that I love.
Growing up I made them a lot, but since I have started eating only gluten-free foods, I haven’t made many treats, including snickerdoodles. I like how snickerdoodles are relatively easy to make. I mean, they are basically a sugar cookie rolled in cinnamon and sugar. When I was a kid, we would put butter on top of a tortilla and then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and broil it in the toaster oven for a few minutes until it was golden brown. So. Good. My children love cinnamon and sugar toast, even though it makes a huge mess.
My 12 year-old daughter often makes snickerdoodles because of how easy and good they are and because they are very transportable. What is your favorite cinnamon and sugar recipe?
Please let me know if you try any of these and how you like them.
- 1. Gluten-Free Snickerdoodle Blondies Recipe
- 2. Snickerdoodle Amaretti Cookies Recipe
- 3. Cinnamon Sugar Pillow Cookies Recipe
- 4. Vegan Snickerdoodles with Vanilla Banana Ice Cream Recipe
- 5. Snickerdoodles Recipe
- 6. Chai Snickerdoodles Recipe
- 7. Gluten Free Snickerdoodle Cookies Recipe
- 8. Gluten Free Snickerdoodle Recipe
- 9. Grain Free Sunflower Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
- 10. Gluten Free Dairy Free Snickerdoodle Recipe
- 11. Paleo Cinnamon Sugar Cookies Recipe (aka-snickerdoodles)
- 12. Snickerdoodle Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe